Monday, November 1, 2010

NaBloPoMo



November is national blog posting month. So, in an effort to be a more consistent blogger (and to please Kelly and Leesers who get really excited when I post!!) I have accepted the challenge. I'm not guaranteeing anything exciting or life-altering, but I am promising 30 posts in the next 30 days. For those of you keeping track I've posted 26 times since I started this blog. Last February. Go big or go home! And yes, I purposefully didn't post about Tenerife yet so that I'd have some material to work with. I'm tricky like that :)

4 comments:

  1. No. Freakin. Way. I'm so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea!!! So excited!!! See, I check your blog daily or Google Reader tells me when you have posted :) Missed you this past halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I challenge your 26 posts number. Oh well the past is past. Post away Erin, I look forward to hearing what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete