Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Nicer, Much Nicer, in Nice!

The view from our hotel balcony:


Serious French faces:

 
 The view inside the room:
 It cracks me up that in Europe, a double bed means two single beds just pushed together!

 Fountains and palm trees:

Yippee, I'm in France!!! 
(Can you tell I haven't traveled much?)

I loved all the old shutters on the buildings:

And the balconies too:

Terrible picture of gazillion dollar (euro?) yachts:
 They were GINORMOUS!

Memorial lit up at night:

Pretty little side street on the way to dinner:

Um, so this is how they served my fish:
 He was looking at me the whole time!

And of course there was wine:
This was the delicious "Beaujolais Noveau". It's only available for 6 weeks during the year, and was released the weekend that we were there. It was kind of a big deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment