Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthiversary!

My sweet puppy is 5 years old today! I still remember bringing her home from the Humane Society - she was all slobber and fur and puppy breath. Now she's just all slobber and fur.

This is the very first picture that I have of my Lucy Goose. Who wouldn't have taken her home?



Happy Birthday Lucy! Even though I'm not there I still love you lots and I'm sure you're being spoiled today (hint, hint Auntie Kelly!).
Today is also Kelly and Shawn's 9th wedding anniversary. Crazy! (p.s. They dated for 5 years before they were married - you do the math!)


And all they have to show for it are two clever, gorgeous, perfect little girls!


Congratulations, I love you both very much!

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! Lucy is having a fabulous birthday so far. Lily is hard at work on her birthday card, and we have a big party planned for this afternoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Kelly and Shawn!! And happy happy birthday Lucy!! You lucky boy! XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete