Sunday, January 16, 2011

30 days of 30

I've been known to stretch my birthday out to last longer than a day, and this year may have been my longest celebration yet. I'm pretty sure I celebrated my 30th for 30 days....

It started with my Charlotte girls on NYE:


Continued with my best friend Lily and Mini-me in Raleigh:


 30 candles is a lot, I needed some help:

 If you were lucky enough to be me, and have a sister like Kelly, you would have had 30 presents to open. Packed in a new pair of Uggs. Be jealous. (Of the sister. And the Uggs.)

Rory showed me how to keep my eyes closed:

Surprise!

 A princess crown, my two favorite girls helping me open, and my sweet puppy being nosey as usual:




 Further proof that Kelly gave birth to my child, Rory feels the same way about these boots that I do: 

On my actual birthday, my Amsterdam friends had breakfast waiting on my desk for me:



And of course there was a birthday party on Heidi's Houseboat:






No 30th birthday is complete without a trip to Paris (!), which deserves its very own blog post...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome friend!! I am definitely planning on partying for at least 14 days! I am glad you had a terrific 30th birthday! I am so jealous of your adventures!

    Lisa E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister!!!! I have several comments:
    1. Rory hugging your feet was the cutest thing I've ever seen.
    2. You look so skinny in that hot dress on that house boat.
    3. You have an amazing sister!
    4. That cake we got for you was so tasty that I went back and bought more slices.
    5. You don't look a day past 29. Haha just kidding you look 21. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU!

    ReplyDelete