Saturday, April 10, 2010

Overwhelmed

Dictionary Definition: to load, heap, treat, or address with an overpowering or excessive amount of anything

My Definition:  having to make my bed everyday and follow Lucy (and her fur) around with the vacuum in the hopes of selling my house, realizing that I can't afford to sell my house, spending hours on the phone and computer  renewing my passport and ordering a copy of my birth certificate, having the post office lose my birth certificate (and not care nearly as much as I did), meeting sweet baby Graham and realizing I won't be here to celebrate his 1st birthday, going from the police station to the courthouse and then up and down the the courthouse stairs 3 times to get a piece of paper with 1 checkmark showing I haven't been arrested... the list goes on and on.

If I can actually survive the next 114 days and make it to Amsterdam it will be a miracle...

No comments:

Post a Comment